Here are a few things I love to do.
- I love to read. The books I am currently obsessed with are inspirational and positive books. I also love reading devotional books for women and mothers.
- I love to write. Writing is the main reason for starting this blog. Ever since I was younger I have always loved to write. Looking back on some of my old journals brings that passion for writing back to me.
- I love to bake. The title to my blog kinda gave that away. My passion for baking began way back when I was younger. I remember baking cupcakes with my mom and being able to help her with the icing. Such sweet memories.
- I love to watch cartoons. I love those days when I just lay around with the kids watching cartoons and laughing with them. Little moments like that I will hold forever in my heart.
- I love going on walks. Rather in the morning or in the evening. Taking a daily walk is good for my mind and my body. I love the peacefulness of hearing the birds chirp and the wind blow among the trees.
I can go on and on about the things I love, but that list would probably be never-ending. Now, for my little birthday wish list. I really never ask for anything except the presence of my kids and my husband. And cake, of course.
- Laptop - I would love my very own laptop. I just want something that only I can use for my blog. How nice would it be to blog and do research from my living room couch.
- Bible - Not just any bible, but one for women with daily devotionals. I found one at the Christian bookstore near my house that I loved.
- More Books - I would love more books. Inspirational and positive books to add to my growing collection. A girl can never have too many books. The same goes with shoes!
- A Day of Pampering - I would love an entire day of pampering! Just one day with no kids, no laundry, no worries. One day to relax, refresh and recharge. Every mother deserves that!
- Journals & Notebooks - I would love more journals and notebooks. Yup, I'm a nerd like that! For someone who loves to write, why not write all your thoughts in something pretty. Oh, and pretty colorful pens.
Now, it is your turn to share what are some things you love to do. If you have a birthday in the near future, share you birthday wish list!